November 28, 2010

November 29, 2010

I've been working on my woodcutting which drags on forever. I honestly hate the skill its so boring and reptitive and my rank still stinks, Uck! I've been working on other skills and finished up level 90 in the build and destroy skill.



I was feeling left out when half of Divination a skilling clan I'm apart of was cooking. I bought enough sharks for 99 Cooking and pounded out the 4.3m exp I needed in about 2 days time. Now I have another 99 not impressive but 99 Cooking.





I've been working on woodcutting chop chop chop and dragging on to the next level (89). I also noticed I was getting close to a Firemaking level (94) from all the work my Inferno Adze has been doing. I just want to be finished with this skill just 2 more levels until freedom, I can see the light! Here is 88 Woodcutting,



I almost forgot, I also got 2200 total level. This also sneaked up on me in the last 2 or 3 levels which all of a sudden hazza!

1 comment:

  1. Woodcutting is cool, you can make a lot of money by cutting down trees and selling logs.
    runescape accounts for sale

    ReplyDelete