November 6, 2010

November 6, 2010

I know as promised I would update my status so far this weekend, so here we go. I got 99 Smithing it wasn't as exciting as I had expected but none the less I got a new cape which is looking really nice.



The emote is really long but pretty cool none the less. I was also surprised at how good it looks with the agile armors.



So after finishing those goals I decided that I best make some more to keep me focused in game. The big goal before year end is to get all skills 90+ so what I have left are Woodcutting (84), Crafting (86), Herblore (88), Construction (84) and Dungeoneering (66). Woodcutting is fairly afk at the grove so I can knock that off during the weekdays. Herblore is taken care of up to level 94, the herbs are just ready to be put into vials and mixed. Crafting should take less than a weekend if I stay focused. I decided to drop the few million for the 18k or so oak planks I need for level 90 Construction. I started to work on that as its the most enjoyable for me. I've already gotten level 85, 86 Con and am closing in on 87.



I think that I'll start Woodcutting Monday and keep at it until level 90. That should get me to 2200 total level too... oh yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment