November 20, 2010

November 20, 2010

Working on more and more of those goals, I've made little progress with woodcutting lately mostly laziness. But I have made some progress pushing past level 85 Woodcutting before getting to occupied with other things.



Yea, not impressive but if I push through and work hard on it I probably could get it done by the end of this week.

I've also been working on Construction, the exp per hour is really fast even if I am cheeping out and doing oak doors over mahogany tables. I have a single level left in my goal of 90+ stats, so that must mean 89 Construction?



Those two skills are really the only ones I've been working on lately. I've been doing penguins and getting closer and closer to level 93 RuneCrafting (230k) which is nice to see the weeks of hunting starting to pay off in the levelage. I've also been debating another 99 skill, most likely I think it will be Hunter. Hunter is easy, fast and efficient with the butterflies which is what I like in a skill. I will start once I get 90 Construction and Woodcutting next weekend hopefully. I plan on only training Hunter on the weekends and train other skills like Fishing or Woodcutting during the week as they are easy to train AFK meaning I can do homework at the same time. I have also got Dungeoneering (66) which I still haven't trained which I would like to be 90.

So many questions so few answers.

1 comment:

  1. I loved as much as you’ll receive performed right here. runescape accounts kaufen I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is genuinely a fastidious article. I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

    ReplyDelete