December 24, 2010

December 24, 2010

Since last time I have been working hard on woodcutting gaining surmountable expierence since last time. I achieved 90 Woodcutting with little trouble and am now onto my next goal.



Collecting battlestaves daily really helps when it comes to all the exp you gain from crafting them. I lack 92 Prayer, which is the last requirement for me and the Varrock Elite Diary so I cant get the full amount of battlestaves daily(80). I'm able to get 64 with the hard diary complete which is OK I guess. I was getting closer and closer each week until I got level 87 Crafting!



Penguins also got me to 93 Runecrafting. All those months and months of penguins and only one measly level...



I'm working toward another requirement for those elite diaries, 96 Fishing. I have gotten 91 Fishing which was the result of lots of AFK at the Living Rock Caverns fishing Rocktails. Results from my math shows that the exp/hr here isn't impressive so I wont be here much longer.

2 comments:

  1. What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.runescape gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collecting battlestaves daily really helps when it comes to all the exp you gain from crafting them. I lack 92 Prayer, which is the last requirement for me and the Varrock Elite Diary so I cant get the full amount of battlestaves daily(80). I'm able to get 64 with the hard diary complete which is OK I guess. I was getting closer and closer each week until I gotLOL Boost
    lol elo boosting service

    ReplyDelete