September 23, 2010

September 23, 2010

Well I have finally decided that the next skill to 99 will most likely be Magic. I'm planning on superheating gold ores for fast Smithing and Magic exp. It comes at a hefty cost but I can knock 2 skills out in one go which is a huge plus! I recieved level 96 Magic after a few hours of bankstand.



I also managed two more Smithing levels (91,92) level 92 Smithing being the most recent.



I've continued my goal of top 200 Farmers past level 99 which I got not to long ago. I have been keeping up with Farming runs and herbs when I have the 5min to dedicate to it and not be so lazy. I got 14m Farming with ease and wasn't even expecting it!



Well since finishing up Fishing I have been working away at Woodcutting. Woodcutting should be a lot quicker than Fishing and may I mention the firemaking also adds up. I finished up 3 levels since starting, 84 Woodcutting is the most recent.



After saving up over 1500 battlestaves I decided that I mind as well start attaching those orbs. It took quite awhile but in the end I was rewarded with 86 Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment