September 16, 2010

September 16, 2010

Well, I finally achieved my goal of 90 Fishing.



All in all Fishing isn't to bad of a skill, some may disagree but you have to look at the facts. 2.0m to 5.3m Fishing exp took me 17days only 15 if you count out those days I was training Herblore during the Bonus Exp. Weekend. On average I gain about 56-59k Fishing exp per hour also not including the 5.5k Agility and Strength which paid off in the form of two levels each. Barbarian Fishing with mousekeys doesn't gain any profit but is well worth it if you have alternative ways of making quick cash.

So ends one goal and another begins this time it will be Woodcutting. Many people flock to Ivy but I want to use the full effect of my Inferno Adze and head to the grove. Cutting Ivy at level 80 woodcutting provides about the level x 1000 so, 80k xp/hr. At the grove I can manage 80k per hour and also gain enough Firemaking exp from 80-99 Woodcutting to get from 92-97 Firemaking!

Lets say you chopped the ivy from 80-99 Woodcutting gaining an average of 87k per hour. 127 hours will be used on woodcutting alone if you wanted to then get 97 Firemaking with maple logs it would take another 43 hours! In that same time will a little more consontration you can save those 43 hours and for example make double nature runesduring that time. About 1m per hour can be gained runecrafting nature runes at 91+ this is 43m gp over that time!

Suprise! no mindless firemaking required:

No comments:

Post a Comment