September 11, 2010

September 11, 2010

Since I have been Barbarian fishing these past few days I never noticed how much the Agility and Strength exp count up after fishing for so long. I was close to an Agility level and ran over to the Advanced Gnome Course for the 3k exp I needed. I got 90 Agility in no time and its another one in the 90's with little work. w00t



I have been of course Fishing and got another couple of levels since my last post. 89 Fishing is so close to 90 I can feel it. I hopefully can get the 500k exp this weekend and another level 90 skill is about to be finished.



Also, the Raven chick that I posted about a few blogs back has grown up into a fully grown raven. It honestly looks a lot like the Zammorak Bird just in the color black.



Stop pk'ing:



Where are your clothes?

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to raise a raven too, but 4 days passed and it's still a chick... RS Wiki says it uses quotes from Allan Poe's poem, can't wait to see those.

    ReplyDelete