July 6, 2010

July 6, 2010

I began today by finishing up 3 slayer tasks before getting 74 Slayer at my Dust Devils task. My plan is still for level 83 but not all at once just in little pieces in between training other skills.



I ended up finishing that task 3 Devils later and good thing as my next task is Warped Tortoises. They aren't my favorite task and they aren't that good of slayer exp which is mainly what I want. I decided to save those for later and mixed up some potions until I got 73 Herblore and 2100 Total.



I'm still working away at my Stack of 10k Fungi/Aventoe in attepts to get Herblore up with the rest of my skills since its the lowest of all. (beside Dungeoneering) I also wanted to mention that I decided to invest in a pair of Dragon Claws. I'm still not sure if I want to keep them but they do look really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment