July 28, 2010

July 28, 2010

I finished up 81 Herblore and now can finally make Saradomin Brews.



Doing my daily Tree runs has also really paid of in the exp, I got level 98 Farming. I'm planning to get 99 Farming on August 15th. Its less than 900k away and cant wait to finally after 5 or so months get 99!



I just as writing this post finished finding all the penguins on world 60. This week marks the 100th week of penguins! 'world60pengs' is hosting a party in honor if this epic event. Show your support and hunt your penguins on one of there 4 penguin cc's!

I got level 60 Dungeoneering without much effot the next challange is level 70 which shouldn't be to hard at all. Penguins/TOG and exp lamps make it so easy.



I'm going to keep Slaying until level 83 then its back to Hunter then back to school....

No comments:

Post a Comment