July 15, 2010

July 15, 2010

I finally decided to finish up 2/3 of my Hunter goal by getting level 87 Hunter. To be perfectly honest they are easy exp and they are so easy to catch which are two of my favorite things.



I have been working on skills all over the place, I have stopped training Hunter to finish a large batch of 7k Super energy seconds and herbs that need making. I worked on finishing those before Friday which happens to be tomorrow. I came close and got level 80 Herblore which is 1 level short of my goal of 81 Herby for Saradomin Brews.



Herblore is a simple skill and and newb could train it the only factor is how amazingly expensive it happens to be. It only took me about a day and a half of work training to get that close.

Something that has paid of both in money made and exp gained is battlestaves. I got 700xp from level 85 Crafting from crafting my batch of 1k+ staves. I then decided that a run of daimond bracelets would get me that level. I got it and its another level closer to my goal.



I am also very close to leveling a large amount of my skills, I think as a small goal I will try for 2200 total level by the end of the summer which I will make September 1st. It shouldn't be too hard as many of my combat skills are still in the 70's and shouldn't take much effort to get to the mid/upper 80's. I cant wait to start training Slayer again...

No comments:

Post a Comment