July 10, 2010

July 10, 2010

After all the time I have silently been training Magic I got another level closer to maxed with level 95. I have been training in a verity of ways including all the teleports I used training Runecrafting at the ZMI alter which turned out around 180k exp. Most of the others come from superheating gold ores which provide a substantial amount of exp per hour and saves about 100 hours combined between Magic and Smithing on the way to level 99.



I have also been doing slayer tasks in which I have solo'ed the Kalphite Queen twice for Sumonas Slayer Challange. It grants 15k Slayer exp along with 30 points which isn't to shabby for about 5min of prep and about a 5min fight. Other that that I have reached combat level 109 (99+10) and decided where I ought to go from here. My goal if level 83 for Spiritual Mages but will require ~53 hours of slayer. I'm not to sure If I am well equiped at the moment so I'm going to wait a week or so until I start that up agian.

I started back on my Hunter goal, I received level 85 Hunter today after catching Ruby Harvest barehand for some time now. If anyone is interested, My average exp/ hour is about 87k per hour in Hunter which turns out to be about 15-16k Agility exp/ hour (total combined over < 100k exp/ hour). I always hunted with a Spirit Lurpia (+5 Hunter boost) and the Lurpia Hunter gear.



I also went to a friends 99 Runecrafting party, congrats to Massecure360 on mastering that skill, it is in deserving of a epic cape.

No comments:

Post a Comment