August 22, 2010

August 22, 2010

This past Sunday a rather large achievement was surpassed, I got level 99 Farming with a few friends and a few members of canting. Thanks to those who were able to show up with 5min notice.





Besides that I worked for about 2 days on Hunter and gained two levels, 89 and 90 Hunter. Snowy Nights are fast exp, upwards of 120-140k per hour and 91 should be achievable if I don't get to bored to fast.



In Runescape news another Double Exp Weekend will be Labor Day weekend. I personally will be training Herblore which should take a whole 4 hours out of the weekend. I still don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of that time... Maybe Construction maybe superheating gold? I also was able to upload 2 small training guides for both Fishing/Magic and Smithing/Magic on my YouTube accout: YouTube.com/coopee4

No comments:

Post a Comment