August 12, 2010

August 12, 2010

I have decided to continue with skilling until Dungeoneering pack 2 is released. Then once I can get my hands on a Chaotic Longsword and/or Rapier then train slayer. So, I finished with 77 Slayer and 112 Combat, I will most likely continue slayer in the winter.

I'm back to skilling and decided to get at those skills who have yet to reach level 90. I started off with Smithing since that was the closest, I got 90 Smithing in under 2 hours later.



Next up was Hunter, Agility would be the next closest but I can train both while catching butterflies with my hands. A couple of hours later and a few more bot reports and I had level 88 Hunter.



I had then at that moment remembered the Stated Effigy I had in my bank from a few days earlier. It required level 95 in either Herblore or Hunter. I am no where close to Herblore and decided that I wanted to use the exp myself and remembered one of the Og'loog pools boosting hunter. I thought I remembered +7 but was shocked to find it to be +9. I finished the effigy with a level 97 Mining/Smithing, I used Mining.

Also, level 78 Range and 82 Constitution were bonus levels I got this week because I was so close I didn't even anticipate that I was going to get them.

I'm going to get my Rune Defender back from when I lost the last one in PvP. I should get 90/91 Hunter today and maybe 90 Agility tomorrow. I am also having a small party for 99 Farming on Sunday at 6pm MST on world 36 hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment