June 29, 2010

June 29, 2010

On Sunday evening I finished up a goal that has taken almost 3 weeks in the making! 16th was the highest I had ever gotten on the RuneTracker website with 258k in one day of Runecrafting. Without further Adou, 91 Runecrafting.



I don't think I will continue runecrafting even though the 1m gp per hour is one of the fastest ways to make money in the game. I have enough money for the goals at hand so there is really no need right now. I also stumbled across level 50 Dungeoneering while doing my weekly Tears of Guthix run.



I haven't been doing much but have gotten 81 Hunter this morning catching Ruby Harvest Butterflies I also posted a video on my YouTube if anyone is interested in learning more about this new way of hunting and running agility courses at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment